Join the Discussion...

There should be consequences for media companies who purposely misrepresent information.

NBC recently portrayed a totally different situtation on a 911 call by simply putting two seperate parts together and leaving out others. How can this be go unanswered by NBC to the American people? This is a HUGE situation! These companies are trying to run our country! I am not quite sure of how it should be totally regulated and safe guard our freedoms as well. BUT truth is truth and lies are lies that should not be allowed. They are changing OUR great America! Someone(s) in these companies have made decisions to change our country over the Martin and Zimmerman case going on. I am not saying Zimmerman is right or Martin was wrong (no one has enough info of what happened yet.) BUT what I am saying is the news is not balanced AT ALL! There are a few making decisions for the many... which is not America! What can this agency or any other agency do to correct where do we start? I believe there should be a government agency as well as an American Agency (made of unconnected members to the media) combined to regulate these types of situations.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)