SAFETY PRECAUTIONS FOR HUMAN RIGHTS
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS FOR HUMAN RIGHTS
The Technology is an increasing part of today’s culture, especially for children and youth, it is educated people and family members responsibility to control and set limit to use of machines in order to live healthy and safe lives. FCC and Department of food and drug administration should force for health warning from internet service providers to issue addiction for health and safety reasons. Internet service providers should not support fake chat rooms and social networking users to keep innocent public busy for numbers of user policy.
We have experienced that children's and youth who spend many hours playing games , texting , social networking or constantly using cell phones have these basic problems feeling upset, stressed, anxious, depressed , emotional , psychological symptoms, Looks down and miserable,Tired, sleepy, Moody, Irritable, Sad, Anxious, Overly sensitive and worried,Changes in mood, Seems different,Suppresses emotion,Physical symptoms, Change in sleeping habits, not being able to sleep or can’t wake up, Change in eating habits, less healthy patterns, Physical symptoms, Bowel upsets, feeling sick, shortness of breath, headaches, stomach pain, skin rash, Panic attacks,Behaviors ,Change in their normal behavior or habits,Lack of interest in things normally interested in, Not answering phone or responding to communication attempts, Crying ,Not engaging much in conversation or discussion,Withdrawing from social activities,Hard excessive partying,Increasing use of alcohol and drugs, coffee, smoking,Skipping classes ,deterioration in grades, Self destructive, not caring about themselves or their safety, lack of family activities.
Human Brain cannot race with machine we are part of nature and it is extremity important to educated this generation about the brain effect with much use of electronic devices.
Written by The People Party
Our Political Platform
1. We believe all people are entitled to freedom, peace and justice. We will do all that we can to see these rights are promoted and protected in the current century.
2. We believe any kind of negative discrimination such as racism, sexism and religious persecution are crimes against humanity. We cannot endorse sole progression of man from animal as it rejects spiritual evolution. We will respect all human kind.
3. We believe in freedom of the press and object to media censorship. We believe we have the responsibility to stay informed and the right to have resources for this available without restrictions.
4. We reject war, terrorism and arms build ups as they are plagues on mankind and the environment.
5. We support and encourage efforts to preserve and protect the environment Air and water pollution, unbridled harvesting of fossil fuels and loss of habitat need to be stopped. We are commit to do our part by recycling and curbing wasteful habits. We recognize our responsibility to future generations in this regard.
6. We believe we must provide education worldwide in health and family planning. We must foster respect for life and accept responsibility for the offspring we create. Programs facilitating border less adoptions need to be encouraged.
7. We believe everyone is entitled to a good quality of life including clean water and air, energy availability for home and commerce and a healthy diet. Every nation and its leaders must be accountable that these needs are met.
8. We will respect all life including animal rights and insist on their protection and humane treatment in food preparation entertainment and sports.
9. We are honest in all our dealings and we respect the dignity of others. We will instill these beliefs in our children in order to promote happiness and peace.