State of Connecticut The People Party a Political movement for freedom of press
Last three years The People party of Connecticut has been calling Fox News CT, WFSB , CH 3, Hartford Courent newspaper , CBS, ABC, NBC CT, WTNH, Ch 8 and local Bristol Press to cover Membership Drive events or other political activities no one ever come for coverage. The people party is having membership drive at 37 Center Street Bristol Connecticut. The People Party need help for media coverage.
The People Party Platform
1. We believe all people are entitled to freedom, peace and justice. We will do all that we can to see these rights are promoted and protected in the current century.
2. We believe any kind of negative discrimination such as racism, sexism and religious persecution are crimes against humanity. We cannot endorse sole progression of man from animal as it rejects spiritual evolution. We will respect all human kind.
3. We believe in freedom of the press and object to media censorship. We believe we have the responsibility to stay informed and the right to have resources for this available without restrictions.
4. We reject war, terrorism and arms build ups as they are plagues on mankind and the environment.
5. We support and encourage efforts to preserve and protect the environment. Air and water pollution, unbridled harvesting of fossil fuels and loss of habitat need to be stopped. We are commit to do our part by recycling and curbing wasteful habits. We recognize our responsibility to future generations in this regard.
6. We believe we must provide education worldwide in health and family planning. We must foster respect for life and accept responsibility for the offspring we create. Programs facilitating border less adoptions need to be encouraged.
7. We believe everyone is entitled to a good quality of life including clean water and air, energy availability for home and commerce and a healthy diet. Every nation and its leaders must be accountable that these needs are met.
8. We will respect all life including animal rights and insist on their protection and humane treatment in food preparation entertainment and sports.
9. We are honest in all our dealings and we respect the dignity of others. We will instill these beliefs in our children in order to promote happiness and peace.
Ajmal Mehdi commented
FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION
999 E Street, NW
Washington, DC 20463
Dear Sir or Madam ,
The People Party have started the petition based on Federal Election Campaign Act Amendments of 1974 for U.S. Election Assistance Commission , NDI and The Supreme Court Justices for fairness and Assistance to allow The People Party to participate in democracy according to our Constitution.
FREEDOM TO PARTICIPATE IN DEMOCRACY
Madeleine K. Albright, Chairman
Harriet C. Babbitt, Vice Chair
Thomas A. Daschle, Vice Chair
Marc B. Nathanson, Vice Chair
Patrick J. Griffin, Secretary
Kenneth D. Wollack, President
Antonin Scalia, Roman Catholic
Anthony M. Kennedy, Roman Catholic
Clarence Thomas, Roman Catholic
Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Jewish
Stephen G. Breyer, Jewish
John G. Roberts, Roman Catholic
Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Roman Catholic
Sonia Sotomayor Roman Catholic
Elena Kagan Jewish
The people party is a political party in the state of CT starting in the city of Bristol in 2003 due to violation of the Patriot Act. In almost every town in the state, people are interested in becoming members. Last week,we emailed and called various cities to help us become a party in each city and the responses we got back clearly stated that we can only stay in Bristol and not go to any other towns. The people party is for the people and by the people, why are all the town clerks not supporting the democratic system. The rules from the secretary of the state states that when a minor party is born, they are allowed to move forward according to their Bylaws and party rules. As we see four minor parties in the state of CT supported by republicans and democrats, mostly family members and close friends running these parties. People party has no influence other than that of the common people. We need your help in this regard.
THE PEOPLE PARTY CASE WAS ALSO PROTECTED BY THE FRIST AMENDMENT TO PARTICIPATE IN DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM WAS DENIED.