Tell us about your community ...

Metairie, La

I don't have much to say but needless to say.....Cox communications is the only provider we have in majority of South Louisiana and we have no other providers to choose from so Cox is raping us and hitting us all over the head with their ridiculous charges and of course they don't have to offer competitive prices because they have no COMPETITION. Again, if the FCC would step in regulate this monopoly, I think Cox would definitely be a more economical and cost effective service provider and realize that they do have competition because in other major metropolitan areas, there is plenty of competion such as Infinity, Clear, ATT-Uverse, Verizon Communications. if the FCC would just open the market for at least one other provider....watch how drastically COX stocks would fall because they have alot of unhappy customers here but they are definitely a company that doesn't care.....as long as they have the politicians and local government behind they're back, they feel as though they are exempt and the rules doesn't apply and I just think the FCC/federal government should really step in and take control because its unfair and unjust to tell consumers how and where they can spend they're money. They're not saying this directly but you know people are going to want to enjoy the luxury of cable and internet is a necessity....but when you know you don't have competition and there are no other options.....the writing is clearly on the wall what's being said.....

Extremely disatissfied Customer........

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)