Tell us about your community ...

Redding, CA

Dear Sirs,

My name is Ken Swanson. I am a board member of the Shasta County Fire Safe Council. I conduct a CTR (Construction Talk Radio) Show on Internet radio. I held the same format on local radio before the recession. I have found this to be a sustainable way to disseminate information to the general public and offer a platform for all First Responders and officials to use as a resource for disaster awareness. The radio show is a volunteer effort designed to network all entities engaged in preparedness. If we all take advantage of this live open dialog, I believe we can establish a disaster awareness network for the Nation. It is sustainable due to the advertising capabilities of the building industry. Please see the link from the Fire Safe Councils web site informing all 200 Fire Safe Councils in California here: http://www.firesafecouncil.org/articles.cfm?article=540I will entertain questions and comments about the plan and duplication of the live radio show nationwide. I can also display Tapscan Ratings for the live radio show in the Saturday lineup which held top ratings for two years. In other words, a proven initiative.

Ken Swanson
Talkradiobuilder.com

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in