Join the Discussion ...

Simply said: Broadband internet for 100% of the country

Knowledge is power and the most effective tool for delivering information is the internet. If the FCC requires all homes across the nation to have access to fast internet, we will be better equipped to compete in all aspects on a global scale.

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DanielleDanielle shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To Molly Pitcher: I agree with your sentiment about being forced to purchase something. What I want is the choice. Right now internet is just as necessary as phone service. Companies are not even willing to install service at our homes even if all of us agree to pay an extra fee and sign contacts for service. I just want to be able to promote my farm and have some choices.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Living in a farm and near a small town is a wonderful way to live but it also has some down sides. One of those downsides is lack of high speed internet.
        Satellite internet service only works on the commercials. It cost 5 times the amount of broadband for the most basic, low speed. When you add the associated fees and limitations for downloads, it just doesn't work for most rural residents. I have a phone line at my house. Why can't I get broadband?

• Molly PitcherMolly Pitcher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is unconstitutional. The Federal Government has NO right to force people to buy anything. It amazes me that such a thing as "Obamacare" could even be passed for the same reason.

• kisha ilokisha ilo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please assist with forest shaken contact confimd 11481 48a clifton a reach ouch kisha ilo ice pac will be inserted move rude. 50 cent stated gettin loose location a a known entry aa location fiveoclock throughcenter inche11ocloc lost end attackn lilchi scared.

Feedback and Knowledge Base